The All of Us Research Program is a program you can join for free and helps research improve health disparities through medicine precision. Here are some postcards I made to spread awareness of this program.
This time our topic is COVID-19. My group was assigned to COVID-19 testing. Here are some of my works from Story Bird and Canva. I did an extra Story Bird just for fun, too.
This my work from week one. We went over voting hopeful these post cards will encourage people to register to vote and vote in November.
Today I worked on scene 11. The character doesn’t have a pose that looks natural when falling. For now I used a sitting pose. I might change the background, since it’s a moving background, into a still one..
Today I worked on scene 7-10. I have scene 7 done and I had to do a little detail work on scene 8. Scene 9 and 10 is a little tough since I honestly don’t know what I should do.
Today I finally fixed the problem with my video with the help of Stephen Lu, my boss. The video looks much better now and I hope I don’t get any more troubles. Probably will but I will find the solution. I will also continue to create and edit.
Today I started making scene four and scene five of the video. I’m still having trouble with the camera movements and the transitions. All of the scenes I have so far almost make a minute and it takes me so long to make one scene. Now the scenes are messing each other up. This is going to be a problem if I can’t figure out why.
Today, we officially started on creating an animation video as a group. This Animaker video is going to be about the Hmong refugee experience. Will be working on it for three weeks. First two weeks, we are creating the scenes and transitions. Then, the last week we will be editing the scenes.
Today I I started on scene three of the video. I did more editing than creating because the transitions of the scenes weren’t matching. For example, one scene would be zoomed in and it would also zoom in on another scene. Also there a was one scene that wouldn’t show even after I deleted it and added it back in. SO frustrating!
Today I worked on making an Animaker video about youth violence. This time, we had a challenge using as few words as possible. I wish the platform was better because I decide to do a short story. It didn’t look as well as it did in my mind because Animaker has some limitations. that doest make the movement and transition smooth. Also the characters didn’t have the poses that I was looking for.