The first time I encountered drugs was in my backyard when I saw a cigarette on my lawn.
I was only seven, and I didn’t know that smoking was bad. I was curious about what smoking was like. I picked up the cigarette, smoked it, and started to gag. My lungs felt like they were bursting out for fresh air.
Slowly, I started to breathe again, but I was breathing heavily, I went into my house and drank water to cool down for a bit. Then I began to calm down and fell asleep on my couch. That day taught me a lesson on why smoking can be harmful to your health, and I will never again smoke.
– C.J., 15
• Oral Sex Is Not Safe Sex
• Oral sex involves giving or receiving pleasure from sucking or licking.
• Most of the time one partners either you or your partner is infected with HIV before knowing.
• All sexual activity carries some risk of HIV.
•The only ways in sex to keep you and your partner safe in not having the fluid touch you or your partner.
• East, South East, and South Asia has the second highest number of people infected with HIV/AIDS.
• In East, South East, and South Asia these people represent 15% of the global burden.
• Almost 90% of people infected with Aids in Southern Asia lives in China.
•In East Asia in 2007 estimating nearly 92,000 people were newly infected with AIDS and almost 32,000 die having AIDS.
• In the past 25 years, cases show about 25 million people have died from AIDS.
•HIV/AIDS causes victims to have premature death, often times affecting the lives of others around them.
• Condom is not 100% protective.
•Condoms must be use correctly to work protectively.
• Refugees are easy victims of sexual violence and abuse.
• In war people rape people who they consider is an enemy.
•Rape and sexual violence does not end even when women and children reach refugee camps.
Marijuana & Meth
DRAWN BY NEEDLE
I had my first child when I was 16. By the time my girls were 9 and 10 years old, I had started using meth. First I was snorting, smoking and drawn, but by this time I was allowing someone else or myself to stick a needle in my arm.