• Oral Sex Is Not Safe Sex
• Oral sex involves giving or receiving pleasure from sucking or licking.
• Most of the time one partners either you or your partner is infected with HIV before knowing.
• All sexual activity carries some risk of HIV.
•The only ways in sex to keep you and your partner safe in not having the fluid touch you or your partner.
• East, South East, and South Asia has the second highest number of people infected with HIV/AIDS.
• In East, South East, and South Asia these people represent 15% of the global burden.
• Almost 90% of people infected with Aids in Southern Asia lives in China.
•In East Asia in 2007 estimating nearly 92,000 people were newly infected with AIDS and almost 32,000 die having AIDS.
• In the past 25 years, cases show about 25 million people have died from AIDS.
•HIV/AIDS causes victims to have premature death, often times affecting the lives of others around them.
• Condom is not 100% protective.
•Condoms must be use correctly to work protectively.
• Refugees are easy victims of sexual violence and abuse.
• In war people rape people who they consider is an enemy.
•Rape and sexual violence does not end even when women and children reach refugee camps.