Most runaways are girls. Why are these girls here? They may be here because they have been victimized or abused. Most girls who have been victimized fear the shame that will be brought upon them and their families, so they keep it a secret or runaway. Many sad stories have been told about girls running away because they were abused and raped. So what can we do to help them? How can we help them? How can we stop the abuse and rapes?
• Oral Sex Is Not Safe Sex
• Oral sex involves giving or receiving pleasure from sucking or licking.
• Most of the time one partners either you or your partner is infected with HIV before knowing.
• All sexual activity carries some risk of HIV.
•The only ways in sex to keep you and your partner safe in not having the fluid touch you or your partner.
• East, South East, and South Asia has the second highest number of people infected with HIV/AIDS.
• In East, South East, and South Asia these people represent 15% of the global burden.
• Almost 90% of people infected with Aids in Southern Asia lives in China.
•In East Asia in 2007 estimating nearly 92,000 people were newly infected with AIDS and almost 32,000 die having AIDS.
• In the past 25 years, cases show about 25 million people have died from AIDS.
•HIV/AIDS causes victims to have premature death, often times affecting the lives of others around them.
• Condom is not 100% protective.
•Condoms must be use correctly to work protectively.
• Refugees are easy victims of sexual violence and abuse.
• In war people rape people who they consider is an enemy.
•Rape and sexual violence does not end even when women and children reach refugee camps.